Monitor Audio Radius 200 Speaker
Monitor Audio Radius 200 Speaker. Designed for rack or shelf mounting in a dedicated home theatre system. Placed front and centre in a serious AV system, twin 4” C-CAM® mid/bass drivers astride a 1” C-CAM tweeter result in the compact Radius 200 anchoring the entire sound field with life-like fidelity.
Key features at a glance:
- Ultra compact dedicated centre speaker
- New Dual C-CAM® bass drivers with C-CAM tweeter in MTM style configuration - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe®II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
**Please note - The Radius 200 is not compatible with MASM or FIX-M wall mounts. You will require a third-party bracket to mount these on a wall**
Monitor Audio Radius Warranty:
Monitor Audio Radius Speakers carry a 5 Year Warranty
60Hz - 35KHz
Power Handling Single (RMS)
System Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Bass reflex - Rear ported
2 x 4” (100mm) C-CAM® cone bass/mid driver
1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
125 x 330 x 140mm
(415/16 x 13 x 51/2 Inches)
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D) (Inc Grille & Terminals)
125 x 330 x 164mm
(415/16 x 13 x 67/16 Inches)
3.6kg (7lb 14oz)