Terms of Trade
In these terms and conditions “the company” means RGAV Distribution Ltd and “the customer” means the person or company who contracts for the goods or services of the company.
The price charged for goods will be at the current price as per your price list. The company will make a separate charge for delivery to addresses outside mainland UK and will agree this price with the customer at the time the order is placed.
For goods or services not included on the company’s website, the price to be charged will be agreed with the customer at the time of order.
VAT will be charged on all UK sales at standard rates. VAT will also be charged on all EU sales unless the customer has supplied a valid VAT number. For both EU and international sales we will also charge VAT in the case of customers arranging their own collection and transportation unless we receive sufficient evidence of the goods leaving the UK and arriving at an international address.
Retention of Title
RGAV Distribution Ltd shall retain title to the goods until it has received payment in full for all sums due in connection with the supply of all goods to the customer at any time. If the customer fails to make payment to RGAV Distribution Ltd when due, enters into bankruptcy, liquidation or a composition with its creditors, or has a receiver or manager appointed over all or part of its assets, RGAV Distribution Ltd shall have the right without prejudice to these remedies.
- To enter without prior notice any business premises owned or rented by the customer where goods owned by RGAV Distribution Ltd may be and to repossess such items. Any such repossession shall be documented and credited to the customer’s account.
- To withhold delivery of any undelivered goods and to stop goods in transit.
Credit facilities may be given after 6 months and on completion of the credit application process. Until credit facilities are arranged the company may request payment in advance for any or all transactions. Before granting credit facilities we will take up trade references and also make a search with a credit reference agency. Once credit facilities are agreed the following conditions shall apply:
Normal credit terms are 30 days from the date of invoice, however, in the following cases special terms apply:
- The company also reserves the right to ask for payment in advance in respect of orders for special products not normally stocked and therefore ordered in specifically for a particular customer.
- The company reserves the right to offset amounts due by the customer to the company against amounts payable by the company to the same customer.
- Please provide any details of queries or disputes within 10 working days of receipt of any invoice.
Loan/ Demo Stock
Products on loan remain the property of RGAV Distribution Ltd. It is the responsibility of the customer to store these goods in such a way that they are clearly the property of RGAV Distribution Ltd and to ensure their safety and protection. The customer also accepts the responsibility to ensure they are adequately insured against theft, fire and any other loss or damage sustained whilst in their possession. The loan period is for the maximum term of 30 days, after which time they must either be returned undamaged
Goods supplied are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty for each particular product. Any faults occurring during the warranty period should be notified to the company who will take the appropriate action in conjunction with the manufacturer in order to get the fault resolved as quickly as possible.