MASS 10 Satellites and Centre.
Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 30 kHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 84 dB
System Configuration: 2-way
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 4" C-CAM Bass/Mid-range Driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM tweeter with vented loading system
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 104 dBA
Power Handling (RMS) With Amplifier Crossover (100 Hz):
Power Handling (RMS): 40 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 25 — 100 W
Crossover Frequency: 80 — 120 Hz
Bass Alignment: Reflex Rear Ported
MASS W200 Subwoofer.
Lower Frequency Limit: 30 Hz (-6 dB)
Amplifier Output: 220 watts @ 1% THD+N
Amplifier Classification: Class - D amplifier
Drive Unit Complement:
1 x 10" (250 mm) C-CAM Long Throw Driver
1 x 10" (260 mm) Auxilary bass radiator
MASS 10 Satellite
Dimensions (H x W x D)224 x 128 x 128 mm
Dimensions (H x W x D)128 x 228 x 128 mm
MASS W200 Subwoofer
Dimensions (Including Grilles and Feet (H x W x D))420 x 385 x 385 mm
If you do have any questions, queries or just need to talk to someone then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Phone: 0800 358 5324
Please click here to email us.
Or, if active, click on the chat button.
Monitor Audio MASS 5.1 compact home cinema system. Its sculpted space-efficient design, packed with technology and easy-installation features, offers jaw-dropping audio dynamics with décor-friendly styling, making the introduction of home cinema sound into any living space a simpler and more satisfying experience.
The system comprises four MASS 10 satellites (with optional stands) , a MASS Centre and a MASS W200 Subwoofer.
- 4" bass midrange driver featuring C-CAM cone technology.
- Specially developed 1" C-CAM tweeter design featuring unique venting and rear loading chamber – low resonance design to provide clean, pure sound.
- Damped polymer moulded cabinet with internal ribbing.
- The curved shape helps to eliminate un-wanted standing waves.
- Single point fixing (1/4" UNC) for universal wall bracket installation (not provided).
- Concealed, discreet cable termination inside end cap using binding post type connection.
- Single bolt through driver and bracing system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Single rear mounted port featuring HiVe® technology for clean, powerful, punchy bass.
- Black cloth finish with contrasting solid aluminium end caps.
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
- 10" flat ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator)
- 220watt class-D power amplifier
- DSP providing accurate filter characteristics
- Advanced limiters designed to ensure the W200 never loses control.
- 3 x pre-set bass modes (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12 V trigger input – ensures W200 switches on and off with other equipment.
- Heavy duty MDF construction
Monitor Audio Mass 5.1 Speaker System Product review