60 Hz — 35 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
System Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
40 — 150 W
Bass reflex - Rear ported
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 4" (100 mm) C-CAM cone bass/mid driver
1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
DimensionsCabinet Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
125 x 330 x 164 mm (415/16 x 13 x 67/16")
3.6 kg (7 lb 14 oz)
If you do have any questions, queries or just need to talk to someone then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Phone: 0800 358 5324
Please click here to email us.
Or, if active, click on the chat button.
Monitor Audio Radius 200 Centre Channel Speaker designed for rack or shelf mounting in a dedicated home theatre system. Placed front and centre in a serious AV system, twin 4" C-CAM mid/bass drivers astride a 1" C-CAM tweeter result in the compact Radius 200 anchoring the entire sound field with life-like fidelity.
- Ultra compact dedicated centre speaker
- Dual C-CAM bass drivers with C-CAM tweeter in MTM style configuration - Radius features bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
Monitor Audio Radius 200 Warranty:
Monitor Audio Radius 200 Centre Channel Speakers carry a 5 Year Warranty
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Monitor Audio Radius 200 Centre Channel Speaker Product review