QED QX16/2 2 Core high performance installation speaker cable is ideal if you plan to install a multi room or home cinema system. A high quality speaker cable for all multi-room installations. Wrapped in a high performance Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) outer jacket for fire safety, often a legal requirement in commercial installations.
Most cables feature PVC insulation, some have a basic fire rating such as CL3, etc. Unfortunately, most cables give off hazardous toxic smoke during a fire, posing a very serious health risk. LSZH cables are made from a special compound that performs as well as PVC insulation, but crucially gives off very little smoke and no halogen toxins in the event of a fire.
Many leading architects and builders are now specifying LSZH spec cables as standard. Only LSZH cables meet the legislated fire specifications for boat installations.
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) High Performance outer jacket.
- Complete cable assembly exceeds IEC 61034-1:2005,
- IEC 61034-2:2005 IEC 60332-1-2:2004, IEC 60754-2:1991 for fire and gas emissions.
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors ensures good performance levels are maintained - even on longer runs.
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths.
- Sequentially metre marked.
- Supplied in 100m (328ft) PRObox & on 300m (984ft) reel.
QED QX16/2 Speaker Cable Warranty:
QED QX16/2 installation speaker cable carries a limited lifetime warranty.
We are authorised QED retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
QED QX16/2 Installation Speaker Cable Product review