- Frequency Response:
- 10 Hz - 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB
- 10 Hz - 50 kHz, +0/-8 dB
- Frequency Bandwidth - Composite Video:
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- S/N Ratio:
- 112 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted
- 92 dB, input shorted, unweighted
- Input Impedance:
- Input Sensitivity :
- 150 mV for 1 V output
- Maximum Output: 7.6 V
- 83 dB at 1 kHz
- 76 dB at 20 kHz
- Tone Controls:
- Bass +/- 8 dB at 100 Hz
- Treble +/- 10 dB at 10 kHz
- AC Power Requirement:
- 110 - 120 V / 220 -240 V, 50 - 60 Hz
- 2 watt standby; 20 watts when turned on
- Rack Mount Accessory - May be Purchased Separately
- SBS: Bracket & bolts to attach any two Z Custom units side-by-side in a standard 19" equipment rack.
- Zblank: 9.5" x 1.75" blank panel, required to mount a single Zhd unit;
- Zblank kit includes one SBS
- 9.5" Wide
- 10" Deep with connectors
- 2" High with feet, 1.75" panel only
- 241 x 254 x 50mm, 44.1mm panel only
- Net Weight
If you do have any questions, queries or just need to talk to someone then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Phone: 0800 358 5324
Please click here to email us.
Or, if active, click on the chat button.
Parasound Zpre3 - 2 channel preamplifier with 4 Audio & Video inputs with 2-way RS-232 control is the second generation of one of the world’s most popular and proven preamplifiers. It has been designed for a wide variety of applications, including multi-room, multi-zone installations, desktop audio, PC-Mac audio, bedroom or den systems. The versatility of the Zpre3 allows many connection and configuration options.
- Two way RS-232 serial connection
- Four line-level audio and four composite video inputs
- Input 1 auto select priority function, defeatable
- External IR repeater Input jack
- Remote control includes discrete codes for Off and On
- Switchable auto or manual turn on/off
- 12 V trigger automatic turn/off, defeats Power button
- 12V output to trigger other components
- Record outputs for video and fixed level audio
- eadphone jack, automatically mutes line out
- Gold-plated RCA jacks
- Analog motor-driven volume control
- Outstanding design, parts quality and specs
- Voltage switchable between 115v and 230v
- Unique half-rack width chassis; 1 rack space high
- Fastening hardware available for rack mounting
Parasound Zpre3 Warranty:
Parasound 2 year parts, 2 years labour warranty.
We are authorised Parasound dealers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Parasound Zpre3 2-Channel Preamplifier Product review